Friday, April 6, 2012

Wool Art Quilts

I love making these little art quilts. It gives me a chance to use my original drawings that I have printed onto fabric through the Spoonflower Company. The roving wool that Wistyria Editions makes is a beautiful product to use in these quilts. When I use the wool felt as a base, it provides a nice background for the roving wool and the additional embellishments to cling to.




Romantic Hearts
15 ¾ inches by 13 ½ inches

Best Friends
14 inches by 12 inches. 

Friends Forever
14 ¾ inches by 15 ¾ inches

My New Dress
 16¾ inches by 15 inches

Summer Afternoon
15 inches by 12 ¼ inches



Liz's House
17 inches by 17 ¾ inches


Winter Berry's
17 ½ inches by 17 ½ inches

Catch of the Day
20 ¾ inches by 18 ¼ inches

Pumpkin Patch
11 inches by 13 inches

Dancing Sunflowers
16 inches by 14 inches

Autumn
16 inches by 14 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment