Friday, September 14, 2012

Project for the week - key rings

 
I have started a new project!
 
 
This is something I made with my kids when Joe and I were Homeschooling them. I wanted to just do a simple fun project for the week.
 
 
I started with split rings and cut two lengths of suede laces. After attaching them to the ring, I then add pony beads and a concho. Then I add more beads and knot the ends.
 
 
These are great key rings and so easy to find in the bottom of your purse or shopping bag.
 
 
When sitting at the bottom of your purse the beaded laces spread out, and it is so easy to find your keys that way.
 
 
As you can see I am making lots of them to sell at my next craft sale.
 
 
If you have a certain color you would like, I can make them to special order, just let me know.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment