Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Handmade Victorian Holiday Postcards

 
With so many beautiful old and unused holiday cards lying around I wanted to do a project that would recycle these unique images.
 
 
I incorporated both stickers and glitter into the finished card.
 
 
I hand stamped phrases to personalize the card.
 
 
This beautiful Victorian postcard is suitable to mail to family and friends, or to display in your home for the holidays.
 
The edges are hand inked and stamped to enhance the background paper. I hand cut my recycled image and applied it to the card. Additional inking was then done to give it an aged look. 
 
 
The back of the card is covered with creamy marble card stock and hand stamped with a holiday greeting. The postcard is a 4 ½ X 6 ½ and shipped to you in a clear cellophane wrap. The cost of the card is $6.00 plus shipping of $3.50 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment